Biomass and energy crops
Consultancy provided by Section of Phytoenergy and Biodiversity.
For more information see: Full consultancy on biomass production and utilization
Consultancy in the following topics
- Growing perennial "energy" crops (mainly poplars, willows, Miscanthus) on agricultural land.
- Processing and utilization of biomass for energy and industrial purposes.
- Subsidies and legislation (growing energy crops, nature conservation and soil protection)
- Analysis of biomass potential in the area of interest.
- Economic analysis of the projects.
- Projects on establishment of energy crop plantations.
- Lectures, seminars for broader professional public.
- Publishing scientific publications and articles.
Form and Price
Basic consultancy in the topics defined above is provided by phone, e-mail, in the form of methodological publications and consultancy websites. For more detailed consultancy it is possible to arrange a personal consultation within one hour in Průhonice in case of spare capacity of experts. These forms of consultancy are provided free of charge.
Further detailed consultancy or regular consultations, preparation of projects , analysis or expertise, are charged depending on the length and scope of work under the tariff of the organization (The Silva Tarouca Research Institute for Landscape and Ornamental Gardening) or according to special-order contract.